Early morning risers.

These girls been up and wakened since 5.30am! What do we do when we are up early? – we do each other’s hair. πŸ˜‚

21 thoughts on “Early morning risers.”

1. Wow, must mean they are looking forward to getting outside and starting an adventure. Have a great day everyone

2. Wow! I don’t think you’ll be up so early tomorrow morning after a full day of activity today. Enjoy every minute!

3. Morning Charley,
    Hope u are having a great time and not missing Ollie too much, he was in looking for you this morning xx Enjoy your day today, looking forward to seeing the updated pics later on xx

1. Charley says’ having a great time and missing you all. See you Friday. ( hope ollies behaving and not chewing anything). Xx

4. Wow Amy up at 5.30am ? Was their a fire alarm going off or something ? πŸ˜‚ Looking forward to seeing loads more photos of all the activities you and your fellow classmates get up to. Have a great time my girl ! Thanks for updating the blog so regularly guys . Much appreciated. πŸ‘

1. Amy says. Hi dad just read your comment. I am really enjoying Ardmay and is mum enjoying decorating my room? Miss the family lots 😁

1. Hi Amy .. Yeah i am really enjoying decorating your room … and i didn’t find any surprise…..Yet ! lol Love all the photos and i’m glad your having fun.
        We love and miss you loads mum and dad xxx