Exclusive AimHi virtual sessions for learners in Scotland start January 20th 2021 – click the link to BOOK NOW
20th Jan – 7pm – 1. Understand the climate crisis in 45 minutes.
27th Jan – 7pm – 2. What’s the future of our food and farms?
3rd Feb – 7pm – 3. Rewilding: should Scotland bring back wolves and lynx cats?
These sessions have been created specifically for Scottish learners and their families and each session will have input from some exciting guest speakers!
- AimHi is the nature-first, curiosity-powered, live, interactive online school on a mission to make world-class live learning accessible to everyone.
- Since March, AimHi has run hundreds of live lessons, reaching thousands of students in over 100 countries, hosting guests including Jane Goodall and George Monbiot.
- Learners attending AimHi lesson, leave feeling inspired, energised and wanting to learn more.
Who is AimHi for?
- AimHi’s lessons are mostly attended by ages 11 through to adult, however they’re also suitable for younger ages. Some adults choose to bring children younger than 11.
How does it work?
- All lessons can easily be accessed on phones or computers via AimHi.co
- Learners who don’t already have one will need to set up an account with twitch.tv in advance, in order to access AimHi’s chat.
- Lessons are highly interactive, and give everyone a chance to be curious, ask questions, respond live to challenges and steer the learning.
How much does AimHi cost?
- This series is being run for free. AimHi is a not-for-profit, and is funded by grants and donations.
Is it safe?
- AimHi employs very high standards to ensure the online safety of learners. All video is one-way (learners’ cameras are never used), and learners are both anonymous and only interact through strictly moderated and filtered text chat.
What are people saying about AimHi?
- AimHi has exceptional reviews on Trustpilot – https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/aimhi.co