In Primary 3b we have been learning :
- In Maths we have been learning about quarter past, half past and quarter to. We have also been learning to subtract with borrowing.
- We have been reading our new book The Creakers by Tom Fletcher and we have been illustrating the front cover and discussing what we think will happen next.
- We have been writing Amazing diary entries and using our imagination and VCOP.
- In P.E. we had our dance finale and have been practising our gymnastics.
- In ICT we have been using Microsoft Word to type up our ‘If I was’ poems and making them look nice by changing the font, size and colour. We also have been adding pictures from Clipart and Google searches.
We have felt successful when:
- We came up with a good routine in Gymnastics.
- I did my very best in my Maths assessment.
- I completed my writing task.
- I wrote my own poem and typed it up on the computer.