What have you been learning about?
- We have been learning about biodiversity.
- We have been learning about action verbs, it lets you know what a person or something is doing.
- We have been learning our times tables in maths.
What have you enjoyed in school this week?
- P5 enjoyed making prints in art.
- P5 enjoyed learning about Stephen Brown, he is an abstract artist.
- P5 enjoyed making a Victorian toy called a thaumatrope, it creates an optical illusion.
What have been your successes in school this week?
- P5 have been developing their maths skills by learning to use column addition.
- P5 have come to the end of their topic on the Victorians, they have enjoyed learning all about Queen Victoria and the school life of Victorian children.