As part of topic we have been learning about the bridges in Glasgow and also the River Clyde. Also we learned that the squinty bridge is actually called The Clyde Arc.
We created famous landmarks of Glasgow and displayed our learning to parents.
In Numeracy and Maths, we were learning about the 2 times tables and also coins up to £1. In Literacy, we were writing about a special sandwich and we wrote instructions for an alien to follow.
The week the children said they have enjoyed the following:
- I enjoyed P.E. because it was fun and we get to run about.
- Maths because you can practise and get better.
- ICT because we love sumdog.
- Talking about what we have learned.
Our successes this were:
- 10/10 in spelling check
- Great marks in maths assessment
- Amazing models linked with our topic
- Inferring skills
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh Rose bookmarks