The mission of the Health for Life group is to promote and support all aspects of Health and Wellbeing within St Conval’s, helping all pupils, parents/carers and staff live their lives to the full. The group helps coordinate some aspects of Junior Road Safety Officer work.
- Healthy eating
- Exercise and physical health
- Friendships and social wellbeing
- Emotional wellbeing and mental health
HEALTH FOR LIFE Pupil Voice Business Meeting JANUARY 2018
• We are planning a competition to design a mascot to encourage pupils to run the Daily Mile. This would be carried by one of the stronger runners.
• We plan to create a Friendship Stop/Bench this term.
• We are thinking about starting a running club for P1-3 children as well as exploring the idea of a circuit course during wet playtimes.
• Tutti Fruity Tuesday will be returning and will include prizes.