The mission of the Fairtrade group is to help producers improve their livelihoods and communities through Fair Trade. We want to help build a world which is just and fair, where trade practices work in favour of the poor.
- Help all members of St Conval’s school community know where their food comes from
- Help all members of St Conval’s school community understand their role as consumers and the impact that their choices can have on producers
- Promote the purchase and use of fair trade products amongst the school community and beyond
- Work towards Fair Achiever school status
FAIRTRADE Pupil Voice Business Meeting JANUARY 2018
• ‘Fairtrade Friday’ will be launched at the end of February. This will take place once a month and include a stamp chart. We will design posters to promote the monthly event and will also explore the possibility of having a fairtrade tuck-shop on this day.
• We plan to liaise with local businesses to increase the number fairtrade products they sell.
• We have plans to design a St Conval’s fairtrade logo.