A Special Message from Mrs Fizpatrick

Hello Boys and Girls,

All the staff here at St Bartholomew’s would like you to know how much we miss each and every one of you.

We know these are very strange times for everybody, this includes your parents and all of us staff too. We will get through these hard times because we are in it together.

I would like to express my gratitude to your parents and carers over the last few weeks. I know you have been very busy with your home learning.  Well done!! I have been keeping up to date with your progress on twitter.

Please remember to post what you can on twitter. It is cheering us all up!

We will also keep you up to date with lots of information so make sure you are following us on @stbartholomews1.

For the last 2 weeks your teachers have been very busy working hard to set up Seesaw (P1-P5) and Showbie (P6-P7) for you. These platforms will be ready to go on Monday 20th April.  I would like to thank our staff for their hard work and dedication, ensuring a range of activities will be ready for you all after the holidays.

Don’t worry if you have not yet connected yet just ask your parents to email the class teacher or Mrs Fitzpatrick at:

Headteacher@st-bartholomews-pri.glasgow.sch.uk and we’ll help get you connected.

Tomorrow we finish up for our 2 week Spring Break and next week is Holy Week. This is a very important time in our Liturgical Calendar. Try to take some time to say your prayers, rest and enjoy some quality time with your family.

Have a lovely Easter children and families.

God Bless.

Mrs Fitzpatrick and staff x

Hello Boys and Girls letter from Mrs F