Kelburn Castle 🌳🌺

What an amazing trip to Kelburn Castle and Countrypark on Wednesday!!
Kelburn Castle is such a unique castle because of its graffiti art.Β  The castle was designed by Brazilian and Glaswegian artists.Β  It’s also known as the fairytale castle and belongs to the Boyle family.

Whole school trips are so much fun because we get to go on trips with our friends from all over the school and our brothers, sisters and cousins.Β  Some of us went with our parents which was fun too.

We saw chickens, geese and an angry alpaca. #NOTLAMAS
Manahil saw the chickens and felt bad that she eats chicken all the time.
Zainab wanted to eat the chicken!!

We climbed, swung and played outdoors.
Some of us got some serious rope burns. #OUCHAMINA
Mr Stewart was pushing us all on the swings and making us fall into the mud.

Then, we explored The Secret Forest. It was magical.
Some of us got lost a few times and got stuck in a house.Β  We were terrified so we started screaming.
There were secret waterfalls and we had to step on the stones so as we didn’t get soaked!!
Zeenat’s the queen of the castle. #QUEEN

Too much fresh air for Hussain …

12 thoughts on “Kelburn Castle 🌳🌺

1. Kelburn Castle 🏰 was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much funnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!! Mr Stewart pushed us so high on the swings and I went so high. It felt like we were on an adventure because me, Emaan, Hafsa, Manahil and Mimi got lost in the secret forest 🌳 it was so funny because the alpaca was just staring at us. The secret waterfall was sooooooo cool it felt like I was in a magical place. Also it was very funny when Hussain fell asleep 😴 It was the beeeeeeeessssssssssstttttttttt trip ever!!! BTW Miss McCue you should take a picture of everyone that falls asleep when we go on a trip.
    #🏰 #🌲🌳 #🐝

2. It was sooo fun getting lost with Hafsa Laiba Manahil Arhum and maidah because we went faster tan the others and we explored more and we got to discover stuff

3. Kelburn Castle was soooooo much fun. I went with my mum n we explored so many things. I also brought something from the gift shop. I wish we can go for a whole school trip again!!!

4. Kelburn Castle is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BEAUTIFULβ™₯️🏰