Storytime in the Sensory Garden πŸƒπŸŒ³

We were very lucky to work with Ben on Friday and create our own stories based on what we saw in our sensory garden. Β We used our surroundings and our imagination to come up with our own stories which we then told to each other.

After we shared our stories, Ben lit the fire and told us an amazing story about a grandson, his grandmother and a chestnut.

13 thoughts on “Storytime in the Sensory Garden πŸƒπŸŒ³

1. It was so fun and I really enjoyed the story that he told us about the chestnut 🌰 He was being very descriptive and I also loved the fire.πŸ”₯

2. It was so much fun and I really enjoyed the story about the grandson and his grandmother and the magical chestnut 🌰 The story was really attractive and fun beacause how he told it. My favourite part was the πŸ”₯ I hope we can still do More storytelling.
    #🌰 #πŸ”₯ #πŸ‘΅πŸ» #πŸ§’πŸ» #πŸ“– #πŸ“

3. It was really fun and I really enjoyed the story about the chestnut because it was interesting. Also,the fire made me feel very cosy. #storytelling

4. I loved the story that Ben told us about grandson and his grandmother it was also fun listening to other people’s stories. I also loved the fire πŸ”₯ and it’s smell thank you Ben I hope u come back and tell us another story in p7, and thank you miss Mc Cue for letting Ben come and work with us and it was a beautiful day out

5. The chestnut story that ben told us was really intresting and i loved how he acted some parts of the stort out !!!!!!

6. It was cool when Ben was telling his story and there was a fire in the middle of where we were sitting !!!!!!😎

7. This was soooo much fun i loved how Ben made the story like its on tv. Theres an intro (That talk talk the talk ting) Then theres a break. Then he goes back with that starting and continues.#STORYTELLING