SNOW WAY!!

We have had snow all week.Β  It’s been so much fun out playing in the snow.Β  We built a snowman and made lots of shapes in the snow.

Our topic this term is migration.Β  We worked in pairs to research migration from Pakistan to Scotland and made a fact file.Β  Did you know that the UK is home to the largest Pakistani community in Europe, with the population of British Pakistanis exceeding 1.17 million.

In maths, we have started learning about negative numbers.Β  It’s really hard!
We have also been learning fractions and decimals in maths.Β  This term is going to be soooooo hard for maths.

We practised skills in PE that will help us play cricket.Β  We’ve definitely got better at the activities and are still learning new skills.Β  We had so much fun taking part in all the different stations.Β 

Zain is amazing at everything to do with cricket.Β  Watch out Shahid Afridi.

We have read more of our novel, Divided City.Β  It is so interesting and has been quite funny.Β  We have also learned about the Irish Potato Famine which was between 1845 and 1849 and over one million Irish people died because the potatoes were infected by ‘the Blight’.

11 thoughts on “SNOW WAY!!

1. 2018, Starting in a new year l have loved the new book we are reading called Divied City. This year l have got lot’s of achievments . My friends taught me how to play chess it is really fun.

1. I LOVE IT WHEN IT SNOW’S BECAUSE YOU CAN BUILD SNOWMAN’S AND HAVE SNOW BALL FIGHTS but somtimes people hit it were there not meant to so people cry.

2. Omg did u see the snow today it was so wicked and I had a snowball fight with my family and we all made snow angles β˜ƒπŸŒ¨β„οΈπŸ•Š

3. LaibaπŸ˜˜πŸ’—πŸ’•
    HafsaπŸ˜‹πŸ’œπŸŒΉ
    FRIENDSHIP GOALSπŸ‘©β€β€οΈβ€πŸ‘©πŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ’˜