Web Searching in P1

Children in P1 & 2 learned to search Google Images using words they could spell from their knowledge of phonics. They were able to find images of ants, bats, dogs etc. and then draw their own pictures to create a Picture Dictionary.

Children are now familiar with using a search engine for information.

maidah ali

this is all about me

1~I learn a lot of languages

2~I change all the time

3~i am in p6

4~I have one older sister and a little brother

5~I love east Asian culture

6~I like to watch people in my family cook

7~my favourite colour is tourquise

8~I love listening to songs!!!

9~I love slime

10~IM A DIGITAL LEADER!!!

ZARAH ZAHID -all about me 19/2/18

ALL ABOUT ME

I LOVE HARRY POTTER,THE GREATEST SHOWMAN,BLACK PANTHER,AVENGERS & BOLLYWOD SONGS.

MY HOBBIES ARE DANCING & PLAYING PARKING GAMES.

MY FAVOURATE SPORTS ARE FOOTBALL,DANCING AND BATMINTON.

MY FAVOURITE BOOKS ARE ROAD DAHL AND JK ROWLING BECAUSE THEY ARE THE BEST BOOKS OF ALL TIME.

#HASHTAG

Our Digital Leaders created a thought provoking piece of digital art for the school’s Art Celebration Day.

They decided to focus on societies obsession with social media (snapchat, instagram, twitter etc) and how people are editing how they really look.

Have a look at the pictures below to see our installation and some edited and filtered Digital Leaders!

Digital Art in P6

Primary 6 have been reading Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s Stone.  We looked at the cover for the book and discussed how the illustrator created the cover.  Some people said it was drawn by hand, some said a computer.

We decided to recreate the book cover ourselves by sketching with a pencil then colouring using the Notes app on the iPad.  Our results are above.

Creating Animations in Class 2

In Class 2 we watched some Animations that we all know and love – like Toy Story and Frozen!

We then used the website ABYA.com to create our own animations.