All Safe

Well we all arrived safe and sound to a very warm reception.

The children are all happy with their accommodation although I think the girls got the best deal!

Welcome talks and a fire drill are completed and the children were quickly ready for their first activity.

There will be loads of pictures going up during the evening so have a look later this evening.

P1020268 P1020269 P1020270 P1020271 P1020272

2 thoughts on “All Safe”

1. Looking forward to seeing all your pictures today and I am hoping that I will see some of Andrea and her group as this is Thursday and I have not seen one picture of this group doing any of their activities which is really disappointing! Loving seeing the children doing there things and being so brave but would like to all the groups not just some of them! Xx

1. There are more groups than teachers so we are unable to be with all groups for all activities. As I replied yesterday, I arranged to be with every group for at least one activity and it is Andrea’s group’s turn today. As I also said, I will be posting these this evening. It has taken a lot of time and effort to set up this blog and upload all of the pictures to it and it was also suggested that children could bring disposable cameras to take their own pictures.
      The pictures of the sailing will be posted this evening.
      Mr Kenny