The meeting of the PCTC will be on Monday 6th December has been cancelled. The next meeting will take place on Monday 7th February via zoom. If parents/ carers have anything they want to raise or if they want to attend this meeting please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to read the Head Teacher’s report and HERE to read the minutes from the recent PCTC meeting (November 2021).
The most recent family learning newsletter can be found HERE.
An overview of Sustainability at Shawlands Academy can be found HERE.
The 2021 SQA Results Overview for the PCTC can be found HERE.
- Add your contact details to the PCTC email list to keep in touch, by emailing email@example.com
Shawlands Academy Parent Carer Teacher Council (PCTC) works with the school to improve the education and welfare of all young people at Shawlands Academy and specifically to help:
- create a welcoming school, inclusive for all young people and their families/carers;
- promote partnership between the school, pupils and parents;
- represent the views of parents / carers on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils; and, to develop and engage in activities to support the education and welfare of pupils.
When does the PCTC meet?
- The PCTC meets on a monthly basis, usually on a Monday 7-9pm.
- The PTPC inputs parental views on existing and new policies (e.g. Learning Plan, School Uniform, Homework, etc.)
- The group also raises issues of concern to parents (e.g. healthy food, the school’s use as a polling station, end-of-term arrangements, etc.)
How can you help?
- Support the work of the PCTC by giving us your views.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Consider getting involved and coming along to a meeting – parents and carers are always welcome!
Minutes from Previous PCTC Meetings
- PCTC AGM Minutes October 2021
- PCTC Minutes September 2021
- PCTC Minutes June 2021
- PCTC Minutes April 2021
- PCTC Minutes March 2021
- PCTC Minutes February 2021
- PCTC Minutes December 2020
- PCTC Minutes November 2020
- PCTC AGM Minutes October 2020
Click HERE to see the results of the communications survey that we circulated earlier in 2020/21.
Please email us with any thoughts or feedback (email@example.com)