Resources and Lesson Plans

Resources and Lesson Plans

Here are some links to great resources and websites that have good quality teaching resources.  This list is not solely dedicated to resources for digital learning.

General resource websites

Twinkl – this is my go-to website for teaching resources.  The subscription is pricey but it really will save you so much time in creating/sourcing resources for subjects that you’re teaching.

Apple For the Teacher: This website looks great.  Not one that I’ve tried yet, but comes highly recommended, and beautifully designed to make navigating to the resources that you require simple.

TPT – Teachers Pay Teachers is a great way to get top quality resources and also give a little back to the teachers that have taken time to make them.  You can also sell your own resources and get a little money back for the time that you’ve put in to making your resources.

Resources for Scratch

Scratch Resources – Scratch’s own official resources, tips page and educators community.
Code Club UK – There are PDFs that can be printed and students can work through Scratch projects in a step by step manner.
Google CS First Curriculum – Many project with beginner to advanced capabilities, online videos to watch and coding concepts explained in simple terms.
Scratch.IE resources – The Irish Software Research Centre’s resources for teaching Scratch programming.

My Resources

Editable Coaching Wheel