Holy Cross Primary School

CURAMUS

What have we learned this week?

“We were doing a poem for Anti-Bullying week. It was an acrostic poem.” –Danish

“This week, I enjoyed singing the Greatest Showman’s ‘This is me’. I got a solo part. At first I was really shy but when I started I was feeling really confident.” – Amna

“We were learning about the ‘look for a pattern’ problem solving strategy. I liked it because it was fun having groups and solving it together.” –Zainab

“I liked it when we were learning factors and drawing the factor number bugs.” – Sorin

“I loved the song ‘This is me’ because I got a solo part and I got to show my talents in front of the class and Mrs Gray.” – Maleeha

“I was amazed to get a part in our song and sing it with Tahreem.” – Andrew

“We were learning to write ingredients and instructions for the digestive system.” – Raheem

“I liked this week’s outdoor P.E. We played a game where we used badminton rackets to pass the shuttlecock to the next person. It was the first time we played that game it was very interesting.” – Irfa

“I enjoyed doing the problem solving. It was competitive.” – Ibrahim

“I enjoyed playing the ‘stage game’ in my dance masterclass.” – Tahreem

“I liked learning about Anti-Bullying week because it made me confident to stand up to bullies. We did anti-bullying poems and we learned not to be a bully.” – Japhet