Holy Cross Primary School

CURAMUS

What have we learned this week?

Miss O’Neill asked, “What did you learn this week?”……

“I liked learning multiples’. – Zainab

“I found learning antonyms interesting. When I first started I didn’t really know what to do but when I got into it, I felt more confident.” – Brodi

“I liked learning about the Saints. It is interesting.” – Irfa

“I liked learning about the Digestive System.” – Inam

“I liked making our hands for the poppy because it helps me remember my oldest brother who died when he was born. It also helps me remember to pray for other people.” – Maleeha

“I liked the Digestive System experiment because we got to learn more about the digestive system and our body parts. It was disgusting and fun as well!” – Japhet

“I enjoyed doing my times tables today. I like developing my times table skills.” – Amna

“On Wednesday we made a recipe for a firework party. We also did problem solving today to help us solve questions. ” – Fabia

“I liked Thursday gym because we played a fun game and it wasn’t too easy!” – Liam

“I enjoyed making poppies because it reminded me of people who died in the First World War.” – Tahreem