New Books, New Clubs, New Displays!

It has been a very busy start to the new school year here at All Saints Secondary School Library!

We have welcomed a new cohort of S1 pupils, with many new faces helping in the library (and lots of lovely regulars from the previous year still coming along)

It has been particularly busy here with the launch of our brand new timetable with regular clubs on all library days during lunchtime.

You may notice some great new clubs happening here with Monday Craft Club, Tuesday Chess and board games and Thursday is now Read, Chat and Chill.

Craft Club has included some fun creations with pupils learning to crochet chains, and make Origami frogs!

There is some heated competition on a Tuesday during Chess Club.

…and Friday’s are when the library assistants shine and help make some new displays.

So far we have had a Fair Trade Fortnight display as part of a theme across the school.  As well as out ‘Blue’ Display!

Each week I have been bringing in some fresh flowers from my garden to brighten up the library as well. As we head into the September weekend I think everyone has enjoyed a strong start to the school year here!