In order to keep all of our children safe at school we would ask that all parents and visitors follow these rules:
- On entering the school make yourself known to the office staff and wait in the reception area.
- Do not approach your child’s classroom as this disturbs learning. You can speak to our office staff or make an appointment to see your child’s teacher or another member of staff.
- If you have a problem with another child’s behaviour do not approach them. Instead please inform a member of staff who will sort the matter out.
- Please do not enter the school playground during breaks and lunchtimes when the children are outside playing. Instead, wait until all children are inside and then visit our school office.
- Please do not park on the zig-zag lines at either side our school. Your vehicle will block the children’s view of traffic and makes crossing the road more dangerous.
- Smoking is not premitted in the school building or in our school playground. Passive smoking is harmful to children’s health.
- All staff and regular visitors to our school have PVG disclosure checks to ensure they are suitable to work with our children. If you would like to have this to help in our school please enquire at the school office.