EXA 2-19a Lesson Plans & Activities

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Connect It – Lesson 1 (Watching and listening and doing!)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Connect It – Lesson 2 (Names, syllables, patterns)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Connect It – Lesson 3 (Canon)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Connect It – Lesson 4 (Orchestration 1)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Connect It – Lesson 5 (Orchestration 2)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Connect It – Lesson 6 (Structure & Performance Time!)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Mambo – Lesson 1 (Watching and Listening)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Mambo – Lesson 2 (Latin Rhythms)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Mambo – Lesson 4 (Mambo Rhythms)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Mambo – Lesson 5 (Mambo Tune)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Mambo – Lesson 6 (Putting It All Together)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Ride of the Valkyries – Lesson 1 (Watching and Listening)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Ride of the Valkyries – Lesson 2 (Ready for flight)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Ride of the Valkyries – Lesson 3 (Three more ideas!)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Ride of the Valkyries – Lesson 4 (Structure)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Ride of the Valkyries – Lesson 5 (New leitmotifs)

Music – 2nd Level: BBC Ten Pieces – Ride of the Valkyries – Lesson 6 (Structure and performance time!)

Music – 2nd Level: Listening lesson linked to emotions

Music – 2nd Level: Listening Lesson linked to Instrumental Groups

Music – 2nd Level: Listening Lesson linked to Voices

Music – 2nd Level: Listening Lesson linked to Voices/Instruments

Music – 2nd Level: Primary 5 – Music of Scotland

Music – 2nd Level: Primary 6 – Music of Scotland

Music – 2nd Level: Primary 7 – Music of Scotland