Scottish Power are looking to recruit 28 young people between the ages of 16 – 19 to study at college either in the Midlothian or Glasgow areas with a September 2016 start. Successful students will:
- Gain a NC Level 2 qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Receive 4 weeks of employer-led technical training at our training centre in Cumbernauld
- Get paid £200 a month in sponsorship
- Be given a full PPE kit for them to use and keep once the programme is finished
- Get a chance of gaining full employment with Scottish Power as an Apprentice
The programme is only 6 months in length and will finish at the end of February with the top students being selected to move directly into a Craft Apprenticeship with Scottish Power in March 2017.