Homework WB 14.09.2020

Hi everyone, here is some homework for this week.

Firstly, can everyone try and log in to Microsoft Teams at home please?  I have given you your username and password on a sheet of paper so please use this to log in.  If you can’t log in, let me know in class and we will try and sort it together.  If you do get logged in, please try to leave a comment on our class chat.

Literacy – we are learning about imaginative writing this term and have recently looked at how to create interesting characters and setting.  Remember we used similes and metaphors (as well as adjectives) to describe characters and setting?  For homework this week, can you come up with a story idea of your own?  If possible, can you plan your story out this week  please?  This can be in a mind map.  Here are some things to consider:

• Create characters
  • Create setting
  • Create a plot

Maths – I have added maths activities to the files on Microsoft Teams for you to complete.  As well as these, please learn the 7 times table.  Chant it or write it down lots of times to try and remember it.  Here is a catchy tune to help you remember:

HWB – Our school focus this week is Hygiene.  Can you create a poster or a presentation using an App and tell us why it is important to have good personal hygiene.  Use your own knowledge to help with this as well as what you have learned in class.