Happy Monday

Good morning P7, I hope you are all well. It is wonderful to see more of you being active on the blog and communicating with each other. Keep up the good work 👍

Todays tasks

Maths- I have posted a number of word problems for you to try. Remember and read what the question is asking you. Look for key words which might help you identify which operation to use. Remember our 4 operations – addition, subtraction, division and multiplication.  Give these questions a go and let me know how you get on Task 2

Task 2 is a written task. I have started the story, your task is to continue the adventure

Even though Eesa was great at cricket, he knew there was no point asking his parents if he could go to the club. They didn’t believe the sport was worth spending time on ……

you can post your story in the comments and share it with the class, or you can email it to me and I can share with the class on friday. Also remember you can send me pictures of what you have been getting up to and I will share them on Friday blog as well.

have a lovely day, missing you all 🤗

12 thoughts on “Happy Monday”

1. Miss O’Donnell aren’t all of the questions division sums?
    I finished it and it was REALLY easy 👍🏻👌🏻

2. The cricket adventure

Even though Eesa was great at cricket, he knew there was no point asking his parents if he could go to the club. They didn’t believe the sport was worth spending time on . He didn’t know why but whenever he even mentions the sport cricket his parents have a problem . Later on in the afternoon he went out with his bat and challenged for a cricket match.
    “Ismail I challenge you for a cricket match ”said Eesa shockingly. Ismail used to and still teases Eesa for whatever he does. So Ismail was shocked and overconfident. In the first bowl Eesa hit a sixer and a sixer in all of his batting shots and won the match . Little did he know that his parents were watching him and got surprised . He went in the house and went straight to bed . As soon as he woke up the next morning he saw a ticket beside the bed and it said his parents signature and there permission to go to the club . Then years passed and before he even knew it he was a professional cricket player and won the World Cup for Pakistan.

The end

This is my story

3. Even though Eesa was great at cricket, he knew there was no point asking his parents if he could go to the club. They didn’t believe the sport was worth spending time on. So Eesa tryed to play other sports but it didn’t make him happy when he was playing the sports . One day when he was sleeping a portal appeared in his bedroom at 3:50 am , but Eesa was still sleeping so the portal teleported him to a planet called SPöT, when he woke up he didn’t know we’re he was , it looked like it was a desert. He looked around to find something when he noticed a sign that sayed [ Wēlcömē tö SPöT ] , There was something els near the sign. It looked like a person so he desided followed him . When he was following the person he saw a forest , then the person’s disappeared , then Eesa went in the forest. There was no one in the forest so he shouted ‘Hello is ther anybody here??’, then he heard something behind him , so he turned around and saw the person that he was following, the person said if he would like to play cricket, Eesa said ok. Then the person told him to follow him, so Eesa followed him, Then he saw people and kids playing cricket then Eesa was playing cricket, after a few hours the portal came again and teleported him back in his bed. Then Eesa saw the time and it was 3:50 am, Eesa thought it was a dream and started sleeping again but in reality it actuly wasn’t a dream.

The end.
    (Storie).