Happy Friday! 🌱

Happy Friday everyone! πŸ₯³

I can’t believe it’s Friday again, can you? These weeks just seem to be flying by so quickly.

Challenge Miss Bull -πŸŒΆπŸ†πŸ₯₯🍜🍚

Next week I would like to have a go at cooking some of the special dishes that you make for Ramadan and Eid! Please could you send me some ideas or special recipes (especially really old ones that have been passed down through your families!) and I’ll try my best!

Today’s Activities 🌱

I hope you are enjoying your Learning packs. How are your beans getting on? Remember to keep the tissue nice and moist! If it doesn’t seem to be working you can transfer it to an old glass jar or plastic cup and use cotton wool instead of tissue (like in the video below).

• Make sure your Bean Diary is up to date
  • Have a go at completing the bean life cycle cut and stick worksheet and the human life cycle worksheet.

What is a ‘Life Cycle’?β˜€οΈ

AΒ life cycle describes the different stages that an individual organism (like a plant or an animal) passes through between the time it isΒ  created until the time it makes or produces ‘babies’ of it’s own.

Watch these amazing time lapse videos (a sped up video!) of the life cycle of a bean!

Lots of Love

Miss Bull

xx