Home School Day 54 – Last day of term!!!!!

Good morning Class 2 💛 It is the last day of term!!

So for your last ‘task’ of the year please leave a comment on this blog post for your Class 2 family before you start your summer holiday 😊

Hope you enjoy watching the video of your last day in school this year, it is definitely one we won’t forget!

Happy Summer Holidays ☀️☀️☀️

Day 53 ‘work‘ – party photos!

No work photos today as we were busy spending time together and saying goodbye 👋

It was SO great to have you all together one last time and I know our P7s especially were so happy to get to say goodbye 💛

I am putting all the photos into a video so you have it to keep forever and I’ll put this on our last blog of the year tomorrow, but here are a few group photos of our lovely day 😍

Class 2 – the best class ever!!!

Day 52 work

Your work

Here are our last pictures of work this year 😢

Thank you to those of you who did work on the last day and shared your photos with me, you know how I love to see what you’ve been getting up to 😍

Kit wrote his last weekend news of P6 🙂

Subhan also wrote his last P6 weekend news, completed his Bug Club comprehension and couldn’t do any other worksheets as he has finished them ALL! What a star! 🌟

Home School Day 52

Good morning Class 2 💛

Last day this year to win points!!

Points for writing your news in the last blog task of the year. Also if you complete any of your Bug Club quizzes online or your comprehension booklets or any other super duper fabulous work!

Point today as well for the most worksheets completed today as we won’t be doing this on Friday this week as it is the holidays 😊

Have a happy Monday!

Day 51 work

Points

Lots of hard work going on this week and people earning points. Here is a note of points awarded this week for you to celebrate your friends achievements –

• Writing news in your jotter – Subhan & Hector
  • Great growth mindset – Hector
  • Bonus points for maths worksheets – Subhan
  • Completed Bug Club book online – Kit
  • Only person to send work photos on Thursday! –Subhan
  • First to complete Sumdog Mega Maths End of Year Challenge – Huzaifa
  • Highest accuracy score in the Sumdog Mega Maths End of Year Challenge (87%) – Subhan 
  • Most worksheets this week  (9) – Subhan 

Well done to everyone who earned points this week 👏

Monday will be the last day you can win points (because Tuesday is the party and Wednesday is just a half day for the last day) and possibly earn another prize which I can give to you at Tuesday’s party so get a good rest over the weekend for your last day of lots of hard school work on Monday!!

Welcome to Class 2 wall

Here is the handprint wall at the end of today. Just Khadija’s handprint to add next week and it will be complete 😊

Your work

Ivo came into school to see all the changes, chat about school in August and did his handprint 😊

Hector tried out the lemon volcano experiment challenge from this morning’s blog and made a video on his iPad 

Kit completed the online comprehension for his Bug Club book, did some of the Sumdog challenge and enjoyed the sunshine at Pollok Park 

Huzaifa was working on his spelling of tricky word patterns this week with these word searches and completed his time problems worksheet 

Home School Day 51

Good morning Class 2 💛  Happy Friday!

A fun science experiment for you to try for your final Friday in school this year 🙂

Here is the video of your experiment that I made yesterday –

Here are the instructions that I followed if you’d like a written copy to follow after watching my example – 

Points, points, points!!!

Last chance today to win points for completing your Bug Club book online, your comprehension booklets, and any other great work that you send me photos of!

Also the final day of the Mega Maths Challenge on Sumdog to win some Sumdog coins and there will be a point for the person with the highest accuracy to.

Looking forward to getting photos of all your work later for our last Friday of the term! ❤️

Day 50 work

Group B in school

Today it was the turn of Group B to come into school to  chat a bit about what school will be like next year. It was SO lovely to see you 😊 I forgot to take a single photo though, oops! 🙈

I will take a photo tomorrow of our fab Welcome to Class 2 wall with your lovely handprints. It’s looking excellent and we’ll get Ivo and Khadija’s prints done before the summer holidays I hope 🖐🏻🖐🏽🤚🏻🤚🏽

Reports

Lovely to see lots of you at your houses this afternoon while delivering your reports. It made me even more excited for our Class 2 goodbye party next week 🥳

I can’t wait for the 10 of us to be together again ❤️

Here are our doorstep selfies 😊

Your work

Not many photos of work today with everyone being so busy either in school, chatting to me and/or getting your reports.

Well done to Subhan for being the only one to send photos today. Subhan you’re a star 🌟

Subhan completed his challenge worksheets on addition and subtraction and did 2 mindful colouring sheets

Home School Day 50

Good morning Class 2 💛

Today is International Picnic Day! 🥖🍗🍏🍓🥕🍫🧃

So your task is to design a picnic invitation to invite people to a picnic. Remember to include all the correct information!

Also if you have suitable food in your house why not have a picnic lunch either in your garden, the park or even indoors.

Remember to send me photos!

Day 49 work

Reports

Tomorrow is reports day! Those of you who are in school tomorrow anyway will be given your reports to take home with you and I will be delivering the rest to your house tomorrow afternoon. Looking forward to seeing you all 😊

Your work

Thank you as always to those of you who sent photos of your work. It’s so nice for your classmates to be able to see you, your work and what you’ve been up to 😊

No photos today but Huzaifa was working hard on the Mega Sumdog Challenge and was first to complete all 500 questions, well done Huzaifa!

Aiyub did some of the PATHS scavenger hunt and was working on his comprehension work today for his reading book, great job!

Subhan completed 2 more of his maths worksheets and also completed the Sumdog Challenge, well done!