21st May 2020

Good morning everyone! I can’t believe the nice weather has gone already! It’s very rainy this morning where I live. Later on I am going to go out and check my rain catcher to see how much rain water I have collected!

9am PE with Joe Wicks

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAxW1XT0iEJo0TYlRfn6rYQ

9:30-10

Today, let’s go over some of the sounds you will have learned already. You can listen to the sounds and their songs here :

Afterwards, you could try to put these jumbled sentences in the right order. Remember – a capital letter goes at the start and a full stop goes at the end!

Simple Sentence Unscramble Activity Sheet

10:30-11:15

Break Time!

11:15-12:15

Have a go at playing this fun maths game at home with your family!

T-N-728-Four-in-a-Row-Dice-Addition-Game_ver_1

12:15-1pm

Lunch

1pm- 1:30

I know you will all be so excited about Eid at the weekend but it is also a bit strange that we can’t see our families like we usually would be doing. Why don’t you make them an Eid card and send it? If you don’t celebrate Eid, you could make an Eid card for a friend in your class!

Masjid pop up card w/ template - excellent gift for the kids to ...

1:30-2:30

Cooking

I found this delicious recipe for Eid cookies! Have a go and let me know what you think!

T-T-21941-Making-Eid-Biscuits-Recipe-Sheet_ver_1

2:30-3pm

At the end of each day, we will send you stories to listen to/read. Some of these will be read by your lovely St. Albert’s teachers, others might be by famous authors. To get ready for the story:

• Get a snack and a drink
  • Get somewhere comfy – on cushions/sofa/bed, under a blanket
  • Get one of your parents or a brother/sister to listen with you

Today’s story is by Mr. Corrigan again. Here he is reading Ramadan Moon! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlqlNyqYWm8

Tomorrow is a holiday! YAY! There won’t be a blog post but please feel free to send me any photos of what you have been upto this week to gw16kinlochlouisa@glow.sch.uk and I will put them on next week’s blog!

Miss Kinloch xx