Discovering Pollokshields Quad ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿ„๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒป๐Ÿ‚

Yesterdayย we went to the “Garden ofย  Singing Trees” that is called Quad Park – that wasย kind of not that bad. I was quite surprisedย with the greenery and beauty. I was not expecting it.ย The place used old materials to create fun game pitches and jungle bars. You might like to see it yourself.;)ย  Saad K

On Tuesday afternoon my class went to a place called the Quad. Its is known as the garden of singing trees. If you go on a Saturday then you get oven baked PIZZAAAAAAAAAA!!! #ovenbaked #FUN #kenmurest #QUADD #outdoor. What we did there was we played a lot ofย  games such as #YOGA #CRICKET #BADMINTON. XD ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ™‚ ;OOO – aMiNa

Yesterday we went to the Quad. We played Badminton ,hide and seek and lots of other stuff. Also it was really sunny and there was so much pollen I think.

#soo fun!!!#pollen went up my nose ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘ƒ๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคชso fun.

We also played cricket in Square park and we went on the slideย ,swings and other stuff.

#i never knew about this park #WOW!!!

Yesterday’s Quad visit was amazing because everything was made of natural materials. We also were talking about Kentucky, also know asย the leader of KFC. We also went on the monkey bars and we went in the tree house. After that we went to Maxwell Squareย Park and I also played cricket andย went on the slides.ย -Tanzeel

Yesterday me and my class went to a place called the Quad. We went there to relax and a nice afternoon. The things we did there were play in a badminton court, and climbing on wooden stumps. Me and my friends just played hide and seek tig and by mistake we ran out the Quad and came out of theย front gate. #oops ๐Ÿ™ˆ-Adam.

Yesterday, the p7’s visited a secret garden called the Quad. Inside, the quad concealed a badminton court, a garden and a PIZZA OVEN! Miss Cohenย also brought some yoga mats to chill in the shade. Some of the boys and girls played badminton doubles and fours. The weather yesterday was surprisingly warm for Scotland’s standards. So warm that a few boys went crazy and worshipped a BIN! All in all, it was a pretty epic visit and I would love to go back there again. #BinmanLife #Binman -Salahudin

Yesterday I went to the Quad – it was really fun! We played so much in the hot weather. Me and Zainab played singles badminton then after we played in teams boys v girls #girlswon. After the quad we went to square park and played cricket it was so hot but really fun. it was 22degrees #sweatingbuckets we are on a mission to visit one park every week. thank you Miss Cohen! – Abeera

Yesterday, we went to a park called the Quad. Me and Abeera played badminton and then we played 4v4. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐ŸธWe played girls v boys then we played mixed.ย It was so hot – it was 22 degrees but felt like 100!! We then went to Square park. I played in the park with swings and slides but other people played cricket. #somuchfun weย are on a missionย  to visit a park every ย weekย in Term 4. – Zainab

Yesterday we went to a park called the Quad. It was hiding between bushes on Kenmure St. Theย gate was huge and black and it had the garden of sunny trees written on it. We entered and played. We could play anything we like such as cricket, badminton, yoga or whatever we wanted. We spent 1 hour in there. It was very hot…too hot for me!! -Almaas

We discovered a Quad and it was in Pollokshields and we went in and it had a badminton net and an outdoor playground. Immediately weย knew what we wanted to play… BADMINTON!ย Firstly we played girls vs. boys and then we played mixed badminton, then we played doubles and it was so fun and amazing! The heat was hitting me so much that I was sweating! #mission #ย weathergoals โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿƒ -Hafsa

We can’t wait for our next exploration of Glasgow’s finest parks!!! ๐ŸŒฟ๐Ÿ’•โ˜€๏ธ