My HomeWork – The Chinese Tiger

This is my report all about the Chinese tigers. I will be talking about what they do for a living, what they eat, where they live about in the wild and how they survive in and out of the wild.

The tigers are one out of the twelve, Chinese animals on the calendars. Their years on the calendar are 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022.

The Chinese tiger is the smallest but the strongest tiger in the world. It is also the most endangered species out of all the types of tigers. It may be the next animal extinct in the world.

The tigers have not been seen in the world since 25 years ago so scientists are claiming it extinct now as they have not seen any in quite a while, the tigers used to be a very common animal. However, the Chinese hunted them down till there was only very few left.

Like other tiger species, the South China tiger is known to be a strong and capable swimmer, often able to catch its prey when it’s in the water.

The tigers like to stay in jungles and love to splash about and play in lakes or any type of water hole that is big enough for them.

In the wild, the South China Tiger will live to be about 15 years of age.

By Leonei Coates

2 thoughts on “My HomeWork – The Chinese Tiger”