Next week will see the school mark “Mental Health Awareness Week”. This year, all of the S2 Business Enrichment classes are working together to raise awareness of and money for local mental health charities.
The S2 classes have put the following programme together:
- Non-uniform Day on Friday, 17th May. Donations (£1) will be collected during period 1.
- Fundraising games and stalls in the Conference Room during lunchtime next Friday.
- A lesson has been prepared for Social Education classes.
- Pupils will be asked to complete surveys about their mental health.
- All pupils in S1-S3 will attend an assembly hosted by SAMH, a national mental health charity.
If you would like to support the programme in any way, please contact Miss Thomson (Business), Miss Hughes (Business) or Miss Thomson (CDT).