Junior Reward Criteria
Throughout the course of the year, pupils in the Broad General Education have access to a variety of rewards for demonstrating good behaviour, effort, wearing their school uniform and arriving to school on time.
All pupils who meet the correct criteria will be invited to events and activities to reward their efforts. In order to keep standards high and recognise those who make every possible effort to live by our motto, any pupil who meets the criteria below will not be eligible to attend:
- Have been on internal exclusion or formally excluded
- Have more than seven lates
- Have more than 5 negative referrals
- Have less than 100 points
- Have below 90% attendance with no extenuating circumstances