Home

Welcome to Braes High School

It is my pleasure to welcome you to the website of Braes High School. I hope you will find the site useful and full of information about the many achievements of our young people. Everything we do here at Braes High School is underpinned by our motto “Building Respect and Earning Success.”

This encapsulates our key aim of ensuring that our pupils reach for, and achieve their highest, within a culture based upon mutual respect.

We are proud to serve the Braes area and wish to place the school at the heart of the local community. By working in partnership towards a common purpose of ensuring our young people fully realise their potential, we aim to provide pupils with the most rich and rewarding learning experiences, resulting in the best possible outcomes while supporting their development as well rounded and informed citizens.

I hope you will find Braes High a friendly and welcoming school. Please do not hesitate to contact the school should you wish to discuss any aspect of your child’s education. Our office staff will direct you to the most appropriate person. Should you wish to meet with me, again please do not hesitate to contact us.

I look forward to working with you at Braes High School.

Mr I Livingstone, Headteacher

Braes High School- screenshot thumbnail

Download our app now!