School Life as Angus

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Falkirk site

Wednesday 1st – Wednesday 8th

Hi! Welcome to my second blog post! This week has been so exciting and fun, I cant wait to tell you!

Basketball – Wednesday 1st February

For Activity Afternoon, we are doing basketball in the back playground. It is so much fun! We were playing piggy in the middle and I was in a team with Greer, Kyle and Mel. It was  hilarious because we forgot some of the rules! I can’t wait to do it again!

Ghost Tower – Monday 6th February

On Monday, we finished the book we have been reading in class called Ghost Tower by Andrew G Taylor. It was a Sci-Fi horror genre and it was amazing! The last chapter was really unexpected because one of the main characters was the villain in disguise. We did drama sketches about one of the chapters. We got chapter 2, where Leanne slays the dragon. Here is a picture! 20170206_151200

If you want to check out Fiction Express, I would really recommend it!

http://schools.fictionexpress.co.uk/en

Learning about Galaxies – Tuesday 7th February

Yesterday we split into groups to learn about lots of different types of galaxies. I was with Katie and Kyle. We got given two galaxies, one a spiral and one a Sombrero Galaxy. After we had a nice conversation, we watched a few videos about the Universe and Galaxies.

This has been my week, I hope you enjoyed reading!

Until next time, bye!

m31_ware_big