Friday 12th of May-Tuesday 16th May

Friday 12th May

On Friday my class and I were doing talks countries and the way we get a country to talk about is we have a box with the name of all the  counties in it and we pick one. Two weeks ago I had the country Georgia and last week I had Nicaragua. This week I have Tuvalu and I have almost finished it.

Image result for nicaragua
Nicaragua

Monday 15th May

On Monday both primary 7 classes where going to the Grangemouth High School to do science. When we there we were split into two classes. My teacher was Miss Maxwell and everyone in my science class were in my class. When we were doing science we were mixing hydrochloric acid with sodium thiosulphate and the amount of acid we were adding was o.5%, 1%, 2% and 3% once we added the acid the sodium thiosulphate started to change colour.

Tuesday 16th May

On Tuesday my class and 1 person from the other P7 class James were going for a bike ride before we left we all done a M check on our bikes but Nathan and James had get a bike from the school so they didn’t user their own. Some people had to get their breaks fixed but I was just cycling around with some of the others. Not to long after it was time to go so we headed for the school car park and we all slotted into a huddle at the entrance to the car park. We went in single file at the start on the pavement and till we all got into the Zetland park. At some parts we were in single file some times we weren’t. Once we got to the Helix we took a little rest to have our snacks and go to the toilet. We then cycled over to a little wood bit where we went on a bug hunt and I learnt quite a lot from it. In my group the best thing we found was a Millipede. When we finished the bug hunt we headed to the Kelpies to have our lunch. We all finished our lunched pretty quick but 1 of my classmates went over her handle bars and hurt her wrist and she had to get picked up by her dad. After she was picked up we headed back to our school and we done one tiny task for the last 10 minutes.