Friday 5th – Tuesday 9th

Hi, I haven’t spoken to you in a while… But that means I have a lot to talk about. On Friday everyone in the class had to prepare a A4  fact file about a randomly picked country. I did mine on Luxembourg, here’s a picture if its flag.  Every week on a Friday we show out fact files to the class and at the end of the day we pick a new one to do the following week. Next week I have to do a fact file on Tajikistan, here is its flag.

On Monday the class and I went to the local high school for an introduction day, we had to start the school day at 8:30am. we learned about the usage of the library, how to take care of our self/body, the clubs and activities that are available to join, the timetable of the usual school day and how to deal with problems that may occur in high school. We also got to use our very own swipe card to order lunch. We got introduced to most of the main/house teachers and got shown some items from the high schools history. It was really fun.

Yesterday (9th May,) everyone in my class walked along to the local library to learn all about Grangemouth’s history. We learned that there used to be a functional airport. We created out own planes… some people made plane like planes and some people made not plane planes, it was honestly quite fun.