March 1st – March 10th

Hi, on the 1st of March my class and I preformed a French Restaurant for the Primary 5s. I was waiter for table 4. We served thing like chicken, fish, soup, salad, chocolate cake and many more (these were cardboard dishes.) I had 5 people at my table and it was really hard to remember everyone’s specific order because they all wanted different things. In the kitchen/area, there wasn’t enough chicken se we had to serve some people fish instead. Being a waiter is hard.

March 6th -March 10th

On March the 6th the two primary 7 classes went to Belmont, our residential. Everyday we got 4 meals. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and Supper. We got the choice of a cooked Breakfast or cereal every morning but Lunch and Dinner were never the same, meanwhile Supper was either sandwiches or biscuits with hot chocolate. Supper was my favourite. We did 3 activities everyday and 1 night activity every night. The day activities included, the flying fox, the tree climb, Orienteering, the night line and lots more. The archery and the night line were my favourites. We slept in dorms and everyone from my class was in mine, I shared an area of the dorm with my friends Melissa, Greer and Charlotte, we also had a dorm teacher, on the first half of the week we had Mrs McKean and on the second half we had Miss Hallam. Every night our dorm teacher gathered us around one part if the dorm to discuss our favourite part of the day. This was probably my favourite part of the day. On the Thursday we had a disco with all the other schools who were there, it was from 7:30pm to 9:00pm. It was really fun! here is a link to a short clip of some of the things we got up to. Enjoy!!!

https://youtu.be/OW-bTTgq7Z0