My Easter Holiday!

Hi, we have been off school two weeks because it was the Easter Holiday. The first week we were off, my brothers and sisters stayed at my house and we did lots of fun activities including, going to Linlithgow Palace, playing on the trampoline, celebrating my mum’s birthday and doing Easter egg hunts. At Linlithgow Palace we searched the palace in hope to find plaques with important people on them, if we found all the plaques  we got a reward, A small kinder chocolate egg and a sparkly pencil. I also spent most of my extra time planning the birthday party for my mum. We hung banners and buntings from the ceiling, and we bought birthday candles that sing. On the second week I spent most of it in a car because I had to help my grandad deliver things and I had to stay with my Nana, which meant  I stayed in the back of the car whilst she delivered cakes to her friends. It wasn’t a very exciting week.