March 22nd – March 28th

Hi, on Monday 27th my class and I started learning about space travel. We learnt about the International Space Station (ISS,) Tim Peake, how to do things in zero gravity, the Challenger and the Columbus Space Shuttles. My favourite part of it all was learning about zero gravity because I would love to enter zero gravity and learn how to do things without being glued to the ground. I also loved learning about Tim Peake and how had stayed on the ISS for six months, that’s quite a long time. After that we went on to talk about how the Columbus and the Challenger failed, we watched videos showing them blow up mid-air. It’s really cool you should try and find it on YouTube.

French Counting

Since Wednesday 22nd my class have been counting up to 70 in French but there’s a catch every time we do it we time our selves and see if we can beat our previous time.  The first time we did it we got  1 minute 22 seconds, the second time we did it we got 1 minute 24 second, the third time we did it we got 1 minute 17 seconds and the fourth time we did it we got 1 minute 4 seconds, were slowly improving.

Responsibility Group Meeting

On Monday 27th every Responsibility Group had a meeting and since I’m an Ambassador, we planned a part for every one to have a job at some point in the term. We didn’t have much to talk about because we planned ahead months ago.