Greer's Learning Hub

Just another blogs.glowscotland.org.uk – Falkirk site

Wednesday 25th-Wednesday 1st

My P7 Burns Supper

On Friday the 27th of January 2017 the Primary 7s held a Burns Supper. There were invited guests from each class who sat at the top table.  20170127_133032This is a picture of my table.

Angus gave the opening speech and welcomed everyone in. Then Danielle and Conor gave Address to the Haggis after it was piped in by the piper. Next Lauren, Emma, Euan and Nathan said their Address to the Lassies and Laddies. Then Brooke gave the Selkirk Grace and we had our meal. After our meal, the poetry winners from each class to tell us our poems. At the end of the Burns Supper we all sang Auld Lang Syne.

Space Topic

The start of this week we started our Space topic. First of all we learned about the Big Bang. The Big Bang happened around 13.8 billion years ago making the Universe become the Universe. If the Big Bang didn’t happened we wouldn’t be here. We used a website to understand how big the Universe actually is. This is a website link …

http://htwins.net/scale2/

Image result for galaxy

Here is a picture of a galaxy. I can’t wait to find out more about space.