Young Leaders Training

P7 have been enjoying Young Leaders Training from Charlotte. We explored leadership qualities such as;

Organisation

Responsibility

Communication

Co-operation

Enjoyment

Saftey

We can’t wait to get started leading groups within the school.

Some of our pupils have been involved in special skipping training in order to take on the responsibility of organising a lunch time skipping club with younger pupils.

12 thoughts on “Young Leaders Training”

1. I enjoined young leadership it helps me to get along with other poeple and I enjoined working with her and the fun activities.

2. I really enjoyed working in a team with people I don’t really get along with and I also enjoyed when me, Bronagh and Connie got to make a good game which everyone enjoyed .

3. I loved Young Leaders Training it was fun making up our own games and playing them with the rest of the class, I also loved getting into the right order with my friends!!!

4. Young leaders was super fun and my favourite part was when we got to make up our own games and we got to share them with the class and we had so much fun!!!! 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

5. I enjoyed learning all the things you need to do to be a young leader and enjoyed explaining and playing kangaroo tig.

6. I had so much fun in Young leaders …. lots off people enjoyed it and I mostly think we should do something like that often as…. I wonder if that could be a option one day?? 🙂