5th of May~10th May

Country talk

On Friday the whole class had to write about one country in the world that we picked out. My country was Mauritania, I found researching a country that I have never heard of before.

Image result for mauritania

This week I am writing about Ethiopia. I was exited to write learn about Ethiopia because I have heard that is a very interesting country. Here is a fact about Ethiopia. Addis Ababa is the country’s capital.

Image result for ethiopia

Induction day

On Monday all the p7s went to the high school for our first induction day. My house is Carron and my form class is 1C02. Our form class had three S2 buddies who showed us around the school. We went to the library to see the librarian and to all the different classes. Then it was break and during break we got to get something from the joint. After break we had to go back to our form class so we could go around the different classes. At lunch I had some food and then I went out to the astroturf to chat to my friends. When lunch was over we went back to the assembly hall to see some of the students preform.