15th of March ~ 22nd of March

Thursday 16th

On Thursday we did a mini quiz to decide who got to the Rotary Quiz the next day. There was eight categories and in the categories there were ten questions. I was so nervous but excited at the same time. At the end of the quiz we all had our points counted and James and I came joint first with 46 points and Angus came second with 45 points. Greer and Summer came joint 3rd with 40 points. After the decider Greer came through victorious.

Friday 17th

Greer, Angus, James and I were all nervous in  the morning but as the afternoon neared we all gathered outside the Assembly Hall. We sat at our school table and got ready for the quiz.

At the end of the quiz we were all so scared to see the results. when the scores 3rd was Bowhouse 2nd was Beancross and 1st was Moray!!!!!!!!

Monday 20th

On Monday morning we did our last rugby session. We had a big touch rugby tournament and I enjoyed it a lot.

Here are two pictures of the class and I at a on of our lessons a few weeks back.

Also on Monday we learned about constellations. We even made our own ones as well. I enjoy our space topic very much.

Tuesday 21st

On Tuesday we had a maths day all we did was maths, maths and more maths. I love maths so I had a good day on Tuesday.