Belmont and our French Restaurant

6th of March

On the 6th the other 7s and I were on our way to Belmont I was so  excited.  After the bus journey the first thing we did was get into our dorms, in my dorm was all the girls in P7S. after that all the school gathered in the assembly hall and we got sorted into our groups. Every group had a member of staff from Belmont with them my leader was called Tori. In my group there was me, Summer, Euan, Charlie, Liam, Marcus, Sophie, Alex, Jenna, Melissa, Szilard and Catlin. Once we had done icebreakers we had lunch and then done the Flying Fox it was so fun. Then it was dinner and it was delicious, after dinner we went back to our dorms and talked about our day. At 6 o’clock we went for our night activity my one was snakes and ladders. At the end of the day all of the girls in our dorm sat around and we all shared what our favourite part of the day.

7th of March

On Tuesday morning I did the Night Line the Night Line is when you are blindfolded and you have to walk about holding onto a wire with obstacles in you way. In the afternoon we did radio rescue, this is when you have to follow the instruction to0 help find a missing person called Wilson but sadly he died before we found him. Also in the afternoon we went to the den then we did an walk in the woods. Our group joined up with group 3 to go. When we got back form den we had our dinner and then went for our night activity which was the night walk and then came back for supper.

8th of March

In the morning the group and I did the Tree Climb, I got to the top twice! Also in the morning we done problem solving witch was fun. After lunch we done living outdoors wen we made dens and bread on a stick. The bread was so yummy. When we got back from living outdoors we had our dinner and got ready for our night activity which was the egg drop.

9th of March

On Thursday morning we did orienteering when we had to read a map to find the points hidden around the site. Then we done the Mohawk Walk witch was harder than it looked. then it was lunch, after lunch we did you, me and the evacuee which is when you had to complete challenges to get ration points and the group with the most ration points would get a clue to were the treasure was hidden. Then after dinner we got ready for the disco witch was so fun I met lodes of new people and danced.

10th of March

this was our last day at Belmont and I was sad but happy to see my family again. The first activity that we did was the create climb even though I didn’t do well I still enjoyed it. After our last meal we done our reviews on the week and then after 5 days we got on the bus and waved goodbye to Belmont. Here is a link to my Belmont video.

https://youtu.be/H02CN_IZV9Y

French restaurant

In my last blog post I talked about the French restaurant and how the P5s are going to be diners at our French restaurant. It when very well all the waters kept there French wits about them and it was a success yay.