The 15th February ~ March 1st

Hi, the class have not done blogs in two weeks so there is a lot to tell you about.

Planets

On the 15th of February we researched Gas Planets and if they were shrunk down to millimetres how far apart the planets would be. Here is one of the pictures that got taken when we were measuring.

Filming a video with Nathan

On the 23rd of February me and one of the other digital leaders made a video for the boys and girls coming up from Carron Grange to see our school. Nathan and I showed all of the school and some of the important people in the school We also showed the front and back playground.

Harry Potter

For literacy week the two P7 classes are reading the first Harry Potter book. We are already half way through the book and I am enjoying it so far. Also Harry Potter related the class and I made a wand shop display with wands and two characters Harry Potter and Mr Ollivander.

Our French restaurant

The class and I have been busy over the past weeks making our dishes of our French restaurant. Later this afternoon we will be dining with the P5s some of us will be waiters and some will be dining with the P5s check my new blog in a few weeks to see how I got on.