16th April Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday…
On Easter Sunday, my family and I drove to the Leapark to have Easter Dinner. Firstly, we had a couple of drinks at the bar whilst we were waiting for everybody to arrive. I had an orange lemonade and water to drink and they were really enjoyable. Once everyone arrived, we paced through to the dining hall. At the front of the dancefloor, there was a creepy balloon/magic man who had the strangest talent you could imagine. We all sat round the table and ordered what we desired. The people who were there with me was my Mum, Step-Dad, Fraser (Brother), Grace (Sister), Nana, Papa, Auntie and Cousin. I ordered a roast beef with Yorkshire Pudding and it was fantastic although I didn’t finish it all due to too much chocolate and a pain in the head. Grace met a lot of new friends and she was dancing all day long on the dancefloor. At 17:30, there was an Easter Egg Hunt that Grace was so hyped about. Once the day came to an end, everybody came out of the Leapark and went back home. Afterwards, Grace and I went to play with our friend Ava and we stayed at our house at the rest of the night. Easter Sunday was amazing and I had so much nice presents (Chocolate)!