Wednesday 25th – Wednesday 1st

P7 Burns Supper…

20170127_134703

On Friday 27th January, the P7s hosted the P7s Burns Supper. It was really exciting. The food was delicious and the entertainment was so much fun. We had lots of fun entertainment including Scottish poems from the P1s-P7s, Madison was doing Highland Dancing and the full organisation was planned out perfectly.  🙂

Tres Chic…

20170127_121149

During the week, we created French menus for our French restaurant we’re creating in our area. We decided to call our French restaurant ‘Tres Chic’ which means in English, ‘Very Posh.’ We made a starter menu, main menu, desert menu and a drinks menu. It was very fun and we created expensive prices for our meals since it is such a fancy restaurant.  🙂

The Big Bang Theory…

bing-bang-explosion

On Monday 30th January, we learned about our new topic which is ‘Space.’ We started off by talking about ‘The Big Bang Theory.’ This new topic is so interesting. I’ve always wanted to learn about space, time and how this all happened. We also talked about the theory of everything and I was so confused to what people were saying but in a way they made sense.  It was so much fun and I can’t wait to learn more about space.

Scale Of The Universe 2…

galaxy

Today, we went on this website called ‘Scale Of The Universe 2’ and it made me overthink how large our galaxy and the Universe is. This website is so much fun and I can never get bored of it. The website tells you lots of facts for whatever you click on and it is so interesting too.  🙂

http://htwins.net/scale2/