Friday 5th – Tuesday 9th

Hi, Its been a while since I have l wrote to you and a lot is happened so hope you enjoy 🙂

Friday 5th May 2017,

Class Talk

We  started a new thing where we are making a atlas with every single country inside so Miss Stobie  typed up all countries and put them in a red box. Every Friday we pick a country out the red box and do 1 minute fact file talk. I picked and got Trinidad and Tobago here is picture of the flag.

This Friday I am speaking about Comoros so hopefully it will go well. Here is picture of the flag.

Monday 8th May 2017,

High School

On Monday we were having an induction day at the High School. I was really excited and had a lot of fun. At 8am I walked to school and arrived at 8:30. We started walking to the assembly hall to get given our stickers for our house, form class and what we will be doing. We also got given our lunch cards. I found out I was in Avon which is the red house and I was happy because my dad was in Avon when he was little. We got a tour around all the different classes. Then after all the classes it was lunch and the food was amazing I had fish and chips with a cake and it was delicious. After lunch there was some entertainment and Mr Cockburn’s awful jokes. Then it was home time and we finished at 14:40

Tuesday 9th May 2017,

On Tuesday we went to the library for History week. We learned a lot of things that happened in the past. After that we made planes and they were very fun.

Thanks for reading and see you soon bye !!!!!!!!!!!!