Belmont 2017!!!

Our residential trip

Hi! Today I’m going to talk to you today about Belmont and it was amazing and can’t wait to tell you all about it.

Monday 6th March 2017,

Monday we arrived at school at 8:50am at the assembly hall. At 9:30am we got on the bus and waved off our family goodbye and then the bus was off. I sat beside  Angus and we played games and chatted. After 1 hour and a half we arrived and I was so excited. When we got out the bus and got our luggage we went straight to our dorms and our dorm was Glamis. We dropped are luggage of at the dorms and the went straight to the assembly hall. When we went to assembly we found out our groups and my group were me, Lara, Aaliyah, Conner, Aiden, Amy, Cathrin, Cameron B, Cameron S, Mason and Derek. Then we got into our groups and had a tour around Belmont and we also had the best instructor Kev and Nicky. Then we had lunch and I had Mac & Cheese. After lunch we had our first activity orienteering and that was fun. then we had our night activity which was pirates and Travellers.

Tuesday 7th March 2017,

Tuesday was our first proper day and first we had breakfast first and then we went to our first activity LOD.

Living Out Doors was really good and we did a lot of things and I  even learned a lot of new things. We also roasted marshmallows and they were very delicious!!!!!!!

Radio Rescue was fun and exciting  and I liked that we got to go to different places to find the pieces so we could find Wilson (The Headless man)

Pole Climb was one of my favourite activities I did and I also got to the top and hit the ball

Wednesday 8th March 2017,

Archery was also another favourite of mine and I thought I did quite good but it was freezing and cold  so we went to the cafeteria  and got lots of hot chocolate.

Tree Climb was also my favourite and it was 12 meters and I rang the bell

YME was also really good and at the end we got lemon cake

Thursday 9th March 2017,

We did Flying Fox and it was really fun and that was also one of my favourite activities. Later that night we had the disco and I made lots of new friends and it was a good night and we even had dance battles to Juju On Dat Beat.

Here is a link to My 2017 Belmont Movie

https://youtu.be/8hOUqvenf3E