my first football game

My first football game was Celtic vs Hearts.Me and my mum were sitting at Celtic park wating for the game to start.  With another 60,000 people the game started. The ball got played to the defence of  celtic celtic have possesion intill  they losse the ball the harts striker is one on one with the goal keeper  its a awesome save that was luky it was a cornner to harts  the corrner was taken good hands from the goal keeper the ball is played to the right mid  the winger drives it a good cross  its volled over the bar  harts are doing well to have a draw with about  5 mins to half time  harts  down the wing hes crossed it its a GOAL harts have the lead the ref blows for half time no celtic are behind i was so sad  the scond half started i was just hoping we got a draw harts were on the atak  no way they had penalty  i could not look it was a great save from the goal keeper the celtic defence was a disgrace  the harts goal keeper was board he had to be  but before we new celtic were on the aatak its of the post yess the crowd was cheering then they notist it hit the post then we said no that was close  there is about ten mins to go  celtic with a great ball it a awesome shot  forword  sadly he mist harts are away its three on two its great defence there is one min of added time and celtic are going foword  celtic are away he has been been tackeld its a bad tackle its a penalty to celtic  he sends the  goal keeper the wrong way its a  GOAL with seconds to go hearts take center the whistle went its full time im so happy we didint lose on the way home i got a hot dog with chips my mouth started to water  it was a awesome game

8 Responses to “my first football game”