Welcome To My ePortfolio

Click HERE to read about my achievements inside and outside school.

my story

one extremely stormy and windy day, little  boy was dying to get out  with his friends, to play football.So he was not aloud out so he asked his mum if his friends could come in ,his mum said yes but as long as there is no mess . So he phoned Sean first ,then Joke ,then Hamish and Tam (all there mum’s said yes and they all brought a game or some thing to keep them okupied) so 5 minests later they all arived hamish brought a game called call of duty black ops, Sean brought a match attack book because he loves football cards and football in the future ,Tam brought a football just in case the rain stops and Joke brought a extremely big trian set I asked him how much it is and he said 300 pound but I thought he was lying so we were in my room for 30 minets hamish was bord of call of duty black ops so he looked under my bed . Under my bed was a box it was a magic box whitch if you open it you get sucked in and you can not get out unless you go and go through the advanced dark cave so hamish opened it and he got dragged in so Tam went in to go and get him but he did not know how to get back out so sean went in after them as well so joke went as well.So they were in there fo hour until hamish said I have a torch so we can try and get out fo here

the way out

So they go in to the dark ness but as they are walkin through it some thing bad happenes Hamish ‘s torch so no one could see but they were all just walking forward after 5 mimets they struck lite so they all ran to it and it was the little boys room with the black ops main menu on the telly hope you like it

primary 7R

I am going in to primary 7 R the R is for mrs roberts class  I am hoping it will be a fun year with her

My Pet Dog

This is cupar, my pet dog.

my weekend

On saterday I had a football game with grangemouth boys club under 11s we are going to eleven a side next year  and the second team will come up to the first team it is going to be hard work  very very hard work

my football tournament in craig tara

On the easter holiday my football team it was Friday two days before we go back to school it was fun because there was a big club and we do not leave until 2 oclock in the morning it was really fun inded because there was a big  huge hot dog and it was 3 pound 50 pence to be continued

money week

This week we have a thing called money week it is like we compare phones like pay as you go and contract phones.We also have groups of one two three and four and also touch screen phones and normal phones . My group is me tommy and lewis hopfully we are a good group because we are normaly silly but we are not going to be silly this time our idea are COPYRIGHT

my football team

I play with a football team called grangemouth boys club under 12’s it is really fun being in a football team to be continued

football traning on Wensday and tuesday

On tuesday I have football  training  first we run around the hall and then we do some ball control and then a match .(it is so fun)                                   

WEDANSDAY

On wedansday i wait for my coch at the chippy     wedansday was hard

sleep over

This saturday I am going to lewis’s  for a  sleep over  it will be fun because I am going to bring some scarry dvds. Like grudge  one and 2 , paranormal activaty ,step brothers , night mare on elmstreet , hills have eyes . And I will bring some sweets.

my precious thing

I have got my own baby shoes they have big thick blue lases they are from clarks I would not wear them now I am going to tell you a story about my shoes. One day it was very sunny and I was playing football with my big brother he pased the ball to my feet and I kicked it over the fence and I started to cry because I thought I was not going to get it back and there is a picture of my first shoes

mystery mob

It started when gummy and dwane went to look for two small te rexes because they ran up to an ice cream van so gummy  picked up a bin tiped all the rubbish out and tried to hit them over the head but it did not work . The dinos ran away and the boys had  to trie harder the boys saw the dinos at a gate to be continued 

all about my holiday

One day I was walking my dog and my dog seen a cat and ran for it and pulled me off my feet and had to pull him back and comtinue the walk but he would not move a mustle so I kept on pulling him until he did move but me moved after I gave him a biscuit  so we kept on walking until he saw a dog called murrfy it was a black labrador  like my dog but my dog is brown and more mad and younger than eny dog you could emagen because  he tries to eat flyes fish and  bins and it is not very funny unles he made it look funny by trying to eat a plastice bins 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀 🙂 🙂 :).The next day I went out to play with my friend called lewis c and then we went for micheal m and after we went for micheal m we went to gardchpark and played football .After we played football we went to play  on the swings and then we went home to get a drink from the shop we got an enargay rink to give us engargay  so we went to get our dinner.The next day I went to my cusans to play we played the ps3 and then I went to his football game because I was at his house my cusan  play’s with a football team as  well   he play with stenhousemuire football club it was very fun because me scored one goal I was very proud of him my anty gave me two pound because he had scored. He got more money than me because  he scored  a Estonishing goal 27 yards out strat in top bag they won 7-0 . We went home to get our lunch we got hot dogs on a roll after that we got a donut . After that we got to play the ps3 again this time we played call of duty  moderan war far 2 . The next day my cousin took me home at 12oclock in the after noon when  he took me home me and my cousin started playing with the mad mental stupad dog it ran away with my smelly shoe but he did not drop it so I had to give him a biscit then he droped it with a bang . So as soon as he droped it I grabed it and put it in my ward rop and then I walked down stair and got a cup of tea and a  biscut . After my cup of tea and a biscuit I went to play the xbox

my big brother

I have a big brother called cameron and he likes football just the same as me and he play’s with the same team as me but he play’s with an older age group 🙂 😀

my comic strip

This is my comic strip and this is how you make this comic strip. First you choose your squares  on your page then you drag your  lettaring then your speach bubble 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 😀

football training

My football training on tuesday is very hard because we have to run around one set of swings six or seven times.Afrer that we do some streches and then we get a match.On Wedensday we do some ball control then we run to the swings and back we play a match. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :()

Max In The Middle

Max in the middle is so fun to do.You get to cook on taste tuesday like fruty crumble tumble,samon boats and oakcakes.For meeting monday we got to do drama and a zombie game.On workout wedensday we had to workout wedensday.On thinking thursday we had to sort some stuff out for the show on friday.On friday did a show:) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

My learning log on Australia!!!

I am doing my learning log on animals. My first animal is a great white shark they are very dangerous creatures.In the mediterranean sea have the most dangers ones. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 The capital of Australia is Canberra sidny is in the iland 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 my second animal is a kangaroo kangaroo’s can jump very high and can hop up to at least 23 mph 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :()  😀 ok I do not now what to write about so bye for know 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

Hobbies

My favourite sport is football but i like to play bascketball and rugby but i play football the most because i play with a football team called grangemouth under 11’s. 🙂

Welcome to my blog:):):)

Hi my name is ryan and i love to play football and i play with a football team called  grangemouth boy’s club under 11’s and my big brother play’s with grangemouth boy’s club under  14’s.And i have a dog called cuper and he is mad and crazy and mental.Bye for now see you later.

Trial

Post