Welcome To My ePortfolio

Click HERE to view my eportfolio.

My treasured possessions!!!

This is my three things I cant give away.I could not give away my xbox 360 and my ps3 and my bmx.Here are the photos of them.

This is my playstacion 3 i have had a ps3 about when I was 7 years old I still collect games.

This is my bmx I have had my bmx for when I was 8 years old I can do a few tricks and wheelys.

Xbox 360!!!!

I got an xbox 360 for my Christmas and I play it all the time.Ive got friends like Kyle, Cameron b,Garry and Ryan r.The games I have for it is Forza motar 3,Skate 3 Medal of honor.Also for my Christmas I got a kinect its a game for the xbox 360 its great you stand in front of it and you move about.Its a type of sensor and you get games with it the games I got with it was kinect adventures and dance central. plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz leave comments!!!

My winter report

Monday.On Monday in the morning I was playing my ps3.

Tuesday.On Tuesday me,Blair,Stuart,Kyle and Cameron were playing outside.

Wednesday.On Wednesday me,Kyle,and Cameron we played a snow ball fight.

Thursday.On Thursday I went to my Aunties house she bought me a Rangers top.

Friday.On Friday I went to Asda to get my mums shopping done.

Saturday.On Saturday I was playing in Masons house we played the wii.

Sunday.On Sunday me,Kyle,Stuart and Cameron played on our sledges.

Monday.On Monday I played with my ps3 then I went outside to play.

VIETNAM!!!

The vietnam war was a cold war military conflict that occured in vietnam,Laos and Cambodia from the 1st of November 1955 to 15th of May 1975.When the Mayaguez incident concluded and two weeks after the fall of Saigon on the 30th,goverment in Cambodia on the 12th to the 15th 1975,marked the last official battle of us involvmentin the vietnam war.This war vietnam,support by the us and other anti communist nations.The viet cong,a lightly armed South vietnamese communist controlled common front,largely fought a guerrilla war against anti communit forces in the region.The vietnam peoples army North vietnamese army engaged in a more conventional war,at times committing large units into battle.In vietnam the number of people died was 58,000 us troops ,the North vietnamese army 1.1 million,1,170,ooo people were injured.

FOOTBALL

Football was played in vietnam since the early 20th century,however,due to the war,it had not been developed into a movement.Offically admitted to be affilliated member of Fifa.

Space!!!!!

Space is boundless,three dimensional extent in which objects and events occur and have relative position and directions.In the 19th and 20th centuries geometries in which space can be said to be.In the solar system we have two groups of planets the outer gas giants and the Inner rockey ones.

Planets including Pluto

1.Earth 2.Moon 3.MARS 4.MERCURY 5.VENUS 6.JUPITER 7.SATURN 8.URANUS 9.NEPTUNE

Brazil football top!!!!!

This is KAK’AS top he plays center midfield he was great with Brazil.

quick post!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi im in the computer sweat writing a quick post about football training.Its on a Monday its great we run around the pitch then train if its cold we go straight into a game.I play stricker or center midfeild see you later.

my voki

[kml_flashembed movie="http://vhss-d.oddcast.com/vhss_editors/voki_player.swf?doc=http%3A%2F%2Fvhss-d.oddcast.com%2Fphp%2Fvhss_editors%2Fgetvoki%2Fchsm%3D0c1d2a21ecbba1db7416ef40b58538bc%26sc%3D2949791" width="200" height="267" allowfullscreen="true" /]

My Sisters Birthday Party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi today  its my sisters birthday party.We are going to  the Funky Forast AKA outside in.We will see our cousins bye for now got to go.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rangers for ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is naismith he plays right wingh.

DJ MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is my writting on a dj box. I think its easy to work one you spin the disc back and foward and it makes a awesome sound.plz plz plz plz leave comments 😉 😉 😉 🙂 🙂 🙂

bmx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a bmx I love them I hope that I can learn half the tricks plz plz plz plz plz plz leave comments 😉 🙂 :).

spitfire!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a spitfire I love them.

BASKETBALL!!!!!!!!!!!

I love basketball my fav time is the magic i love magic jonsan.

MY COUSINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a cousin called Marcus he is 8 years old.And a little cousin who lives in Sweden called Elliet and Rebeca.On sunday i went to my cousins house we played hide and seek the we went to my auntes house to watch the Rangers Aberdeen.Rangers where getting bet two nil until Miller got a penilty GOAL! rangers score half time two one.Then rangers score Miller again two each.Ten rangers score again by vice three two whistle blows FULL TIME rangers won what a come back.plz plz plz plz plz plz leave comments:) 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

My comic

I made this at ICT.

My awesome Hoilday!!!!!!!!! :)

My hoilday this year was a cruise i loved it mostly to spain.Iwent to Malag,costrica,Gibraltar and Barcelona it was fantastic i got a football and a Barcelona football strip.Idid not like Napples it was so dirty on the cruise i went to Monoco in a city calledMonte Carlo its famous for Ferraris Lambourgennies and biggate verrons i was speachless i saw the Ferrari shop fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!The cruise had a 80 foot tv two swiming pools and kids clubs.We travelled there by bus it was nine hours finnally we got home. THE END

My football teams :)

My scottish team is Rangers i know i should suport my local team which is Falkirk.Next is my English team it is Liverpool i use to support Manchester united.And last but least is my spanish team is Barcelona there great never gets bet i like Messi Kenny miller and TORRES. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂

About Me!!!!! :)

I am 10 years old  and i live in carronshore  my hobies are playing football and playing the playstation3.I have a mum and dad and a little sister who is 7 years old calEllie.   🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :)led

Welcome to my blog:)

This is my weemee im 10  im going to yous my blog tell you what i do in school and out the school. 🙂